These platforms are tools at the service of technology transfer, which allow the dissemination of the research teams' know-how in support of businesses' development plans. The platforms are open to industries, businesses and laboratories by means of either service provision or through the development of common projects, according to conditions specific to each structure. Contact the person in charge for further information.
MECHANICS AND COMPLEXITY
250-sqm experimental hall for the analysis of fire spread and material behaviours:
- Modelling fires and their consequences
- Heat transfer and phase change.
- Material behaviour in response to thermal loads.
Tel. : 04 91 10 69 27
LFC – CIRCULATING FLUIDISED BED (CFB)
- Generating gas/particle flows in fluidisation columns.
- Study of the dynamics of the mix of a solid state phase dispersed with the gas phase that runs through it.
- Fluidisation regime control (bubbling, turbulent, fast fluidisation).
- Closed loop flow
Tel. : 06 64 12 16 43
Description: Unsteady simulation of flows in non-compressible and poorly compressible regimes for aerodynamics, aeroacoustics and aerothermics. The software is based on the Boltzmann network method (Lattice Boltzmann Method - LbM). It is co-developed with Renault, Airbus, CS and Lyon Ecole Centrale. LabS has been deployed in aeroacoustics engineering with Renault since 2013. Some of its main features are as follows:
- Full human-machine interface to automatically generate meshes and define computation cases
- Post-processing tool including data processing and 3D display
- Physical and digital modules accessible in the open source form…
Different access modes: Provision of the software (with support and user training offering), on-request computation and surveys carried out in partner laboratories and design offices.
MecaEXP - Mécanique Expérimentale
Characterisation of materials (notable composite) or structures under static, quasi static and fatigue stresses (torsion, traction / compression, heat / cold, etc)
Tel.: 04 91 16 40 65
COLLECTIVE COMPOSITE PLATFORMS - INOVSYS label
Collective equipment in AMU, Lycée Jean-Perrin and LMA-CNRS sites
Expertise : Design, sizing and manufacture of composite parts and structures
Tel.: 06 71 53 19 22
ANECHOIC MEASUREMENT CHAMBER
Noise and vibration measurements: Radiation and transparency measurements in controlled environments
Tel.: 04 91 16 41 58
SUPERSONIC WIND TUNNEL
- Wind tunnel simulation of a number of high-speed flows, mainly supersonic.
- Studies on compressible turbulence problems.
- Development of novel measurement methods (advanced optical diagnosis; ultrafast response metrology...)
Tel. : 04 91 10 69 65
TAC – SHOCK TUBES
- Laboratory generation and perfect control of an aerial shockwave.
- Compression of transient compressible phenomena.
- Ultrafast diagnoses
Tel.: 06 48 95 72 25
PEMOA – EUROPEAN PLATFORM OF SHARED ADAPTIVE OPTICS
Located in the Technoptic Building, PEMOA is made up of 3 test benches targeting 3 types of use: a system dedicated to the training of ophthalmology students, doctors and medical staff, a teaching system dedicated to vocational training, and a modular system dedicated to R&D developments, especially within the scope of collaborative projects. Supported by ONERA, OPTITEC and LAM, the platform combines the expertise and equipment of five leading French industrialists in this field: ALPAO, CILAS, IMAGINE EYES, PHASICS, SHAKTI.
Tel.: +33 (0)6 75 54 76 43
- Production and optical metrology..
- Production of aspheric lenses up to large sizes (2.5m).
- Optical testing directly on polishing machines or vertical mirrors.
- Measurements and calibrations via imaging, interferometry and spectrophotometry; operated in ambient and space conditions (cleanliness and thermal vacuum); wavelengths from 70 nanometres to 3 micrometres.
Tel. 04 96 04 41 91
Allows any and all assembly, integration and qualification operations of optical or mechanical systems etc, in extreme environments (cryogenic vacuum and vibrations)
- Vibration testing and cryogenic vacuum on optical benches to characterize optomechanical systems.
- Optical calibration and infrared spectroscopy.
Tel.: 04 96 04 41 91
DIGITAL&IT - NANOSCIENCES
CCI - Integrated circuit design and simulation
PLACS - HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING
PLACS, which is chiefly organised around the Merlin cluster, today accounts for over 500 processing cores despatched over 3 dedicated segments.
- Nanodevice simulation: transistors, photovoltaic cells, thermoelectric connections
- Electronic properties of quantum nanostructures
- Ab initio computations (dilute magnetic semiconductors…)
RFID UHF – Ultra High Frequency Radio Identification
- Tests of compliance to RFID UHF standards
- Performance tests for RFID UHF tags and readers
- Probe characterizations (independence and power measurements…)
- Measurement of UHF antenna radiations